- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wiki by expanding it.
Baby Platypus is the offspring of the Platypus.
The Baby Platypus greatly resembles a smaller version of its mother. In addition, it has a small tuft of hair on its head, sparkling black eyes, a mustard yellow beak and feet. Physically, it also appeared to be on the chunky side, as it also had chubby cheeks and a couple of neck rolls. Unlike its mother, who is known to be aggressive at every turn, it greeted everyone with a happy high-pitched "muack".
The Baby Platypus hatches from the diaper-wearing egg that Max and Nikki are tasked to take care of in the episode "Eggs Benefits." Despite looking happy, it lives for less than a minute before it is devoured whole by its mother. With his get-rich-quick platypus egg-selling scheme down the drain, Campbell promptly dons a fake mustache, hops on a submarine, and is ferried out of the area. Max comments that this entire experience was a "fuckin' waste of a Saturday."
- Although it does die almost immediately after being born, It is the only platypus to survive out of the brood. The others simply didn't make it as a result of how the other campers handled them.
- Once hatched, baby platypi are commonly known as puggles, in the same way that a baby dog is called a puppy.
- The appearance of the hatchling caused Max to audibly say "aww", which is one of the only times he's outwardly expressed fondness over something cute.
- Main article: Baby Platypus/Gallery