- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
"Camp Campbell Wants YOU!" is the first non-trailer media released for Camp Camp.
It is unknown where this media sits chronologically in the series, other than it possibly being set after the first actual episode of Camp Camp, "Escape from Camp Campbell".
|“||Max, Neil, Nikki, and David watch the latest Camp Campbell advert on public-access television. The advertisement describes all the different activities and camps of Camp Campbell, as described by Cameron Campbell.||”|
- Cameron Campbell (young) (first appearance)
- David (first appearance)
- Gregg (first appearance)
- Quartermaster (first appearance)
- Gwen (first appearance)
- Max (first appearance)
- Darla (first appearance)
- Jasper (first appearance)
- Nikki (first appearance)
- Neil (first appearance)
- When David was younger, he was small enough to be able to fit on the palm of Campbell's hand.
- Quartermaster had apparently been working for Campbell way back when David and Jasper were attending the camp.
- Despite some parts of the video being recorded back when David and Jasper were attending the camp, the Quartermaster doesn't look like he has gotten any younger. Hinting that he might be immortal.
- In the list of camp activities that flash across the screen, "Underwater Basket Weaving" is mentioned. This is referenced again later in "Into Town" when Gwen told David to take a load off as she'll take charge of said activity.
- Another time where the Quartermaster's immortality is hinted is in the episode NIGHT OF THE LIVING ILL," when a test tube labeled "Elixir of Immortality" is shown in the Campbell Laboratory underneath Campbell's Mansion, which Quartermaster visits often.
- At the last scene, Jasper's eyebrows appear to be under his bangs when in fact his eyebrows always appeared in front of his bangs.
- The transcript for "Camp Campbell Wants YOU!" may be edited here.
- To see the full gallery, go to Camp Campbell Wants YOU!/Gallery.