- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||So, Carl! I heard that you're some sorta... big shot professor. I love a man with money... intelligence!||”|
— Candy, "Parents' Day"
Candy has turquoise hair that she ties in a short braid. She wears a white, form-fitting crop-top, low-rise pink capri pants, a yellow thong, and yellow platform flip-flops. Her lips are thick and painted with hot-pink lipstick. She is also almost always shown holding her phone, which has a popsocket on the back.
Candy is a very selfish and air-headed woman who seems pretty disinterested in what goes on in her daughter's life. When she first arrives at the event, she doesn't even realize they aren't at the Flower Scouts camp until mid-way through Nikki's story, and mistakenly believes this was the camp she'd been signed up for. When reminded that Nikki was run out of the Flower Scouts and that it was a traumatic experience for her, Candy simply responds, "oh sweetheart, you know I can't keep up with all your silly little adventures."
She doesn't seem capable of disciplining her daughter, as her response to Nikki karate-chopping Carl is a guilt-trip. This lack of consequences for her actions could explain why Nikki behaves so wildly.
Aside from being cold and narcissistic, she is also a gold digger. She immediately takes to flirting with Neil's dad, Carl, after learning that he has a life insurance policy, ergo some money. Although he is a professor and admittedly doesn't have a lot of money, she continues to flirt with him nonetheless. Candy also seems to be quite promiscuous, as she and Carl ended up having sex on the ampitheatre stage, and then promptly told him to get an STD test. It's fair to say that she wasn't interested in Carl beyond their fling, as it is subsequently revealed in "The Fun-Raiser" that he wanted to get in touch with her, but she had given him a fake phone number.
- After Candy and Carl finish having sex on stage, she says, "You might want to get tested for Quartersister" which is a reference to "Quartermaster Appreciation Day" when Quartersister says they named an STD after her.
- It has been implied that Candy and Nikki's father have split up multiple times, as mentioned by Nikki.
- Nikki mentions that her mother has a penchant for lying in the episode "Escape from Camp Campbell".
- Like Neil and Nikki, Candy and Carl share the same initials.
- To see the full gallery, go to Candy/Gallery.