- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wiki by expanding it.
|“||Oh boy! Well if I'm gonna do that, I'm gonna need my teaching assistant! Sock-rates!||”|
— "Parents' Day"
Similarly to his son, he has chestnut-brown curly hair, visibly balding in the middle. He wears frameless reading glasses, a black wristwatch, and brown sandals.
In an effort to be "outfit twins" with his son, he attended the event in the same yellow short-sleeved turtleneck and dark red pants that Neil always wears.
Carl is shown to be enthusiastic and supportive of his son's wishes. He tries hard to bond with his son, thinking that dressing up like him and bringing up Sock-rates was the trick to doing so. He also responds eagerly to Neil's suggestion about teaching the Socratic method to impress Candy.
Like most parents with kids around Neil's age, Neil is embarrassed by his father. He particularly hates his father's job, most likely due to the fact that philosophy is often theoretical, whereas Neil is a firm believer in science and hard facts. Even though he doesn't know much about science and is talked down to by Neil, he still tries his best to understand and engage with him.
He also doesn't seem to be phased by the fact that Camp Camp wasn't an actual Science Camp that Neil intended on signing up for, possibly due to his own ignorance.
He is also shown to be gullible since he never got the hint that Candy was a gold digger, and seems to have developed more meaningful feelings for her right off the bat. This is further shown in "The Fun-Raiser" when a letter he wrote to the staff mentions Candy gave him a fake number and wants to get in touch with her.
- After having sex on stage, Candy suggests Carl should get tested for "Quartersister" a reference to "Quartermaster Appreciation Day" where it is stated that an STD was named directly after her.
- He is revealed to be a Professor of Philosophy, suggesting he teaches at a post-secondary level.
- He has a sock puppet modeled after Socrates named Sock-rates which he holds seminars with.
- And somehow used it as a condom when he was having sex with Candy.
- He also appears to have life insurance, much to Candy's interest.
- Similar to how he and Candy's kids have similar initials, he and Candy also appear to share the same initials.
- To see the full gallery, go to Carl/Gallery.