- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Outside of Camp Camp, he also appears as Second Lieutenant Vandenbloom in Lazer Team, Larry in Crunch Time, and Loco in Red vs. Blue. He has also made multiple appearances within Rooster Teeth's various shows and projects, including RT Shorts and On The Spot.
- Main article: Category:Episodes written by Kirk Johnson
- "Attack of the Nurfs"
- "New Adventure!"
- "Preston Goodplay's Good Play"
- "Cameron Campbell Can't Handle the Truth Serum"
- "Campfire Tales"
- "Panicked Room"
- Out of the 18 episodes that consist of season 4, Kirk was a writer for 6 of them. This means he has written more episodes for the season more than any other person.
- According to Miles Luna from the "Camp Camp Waffle Watch-Along" live stream for the season 4 finale, the very first script he turned in while being tested to see if he would be a good fit for the writing team was "Attack of the Nurfs". Miles loved it so much that they immediately decided to make it an episode with very few changes.