- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Max Joseph Kruemcke is a former employee of Rooster Teeth Productions who worked as an Art Director in the Art department, and has also overseen some live-action projects such as The Eleven Little Roosters. Max has also made various appearances on Always Open, On The Spot, RT Life, Let's Play, and more.
- Max attended the University of Texas at Austin where he earned a Bachelor's in Radio-Television-Film.
- Before his work at Rooster Teeth, Max had numerous roles on various projects ranging from movie extras to producer to production assistant. His more notable projects being: "Boyhood", "The Quiet", and "Idiocracy"
- Max has hosted panels involving LGBT at RTX as well as SXSW, speaking on his experiences as a gay man and the LGBT online community.
- On September 5, 2019, he |announced he was leaving RoosterTeeth.