|“||Hey! There's some funny business going on here. I signed my boy up for Behavioral Correction Camp. Not paints and crafts or whatever this queer shit is!||”|
— Mrs. Nurfington, "Parents' Day"
- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Mrs. Nurfington greatly resembles her son, Nurf. She has a tanky build, a large nose, and red-orange hair that's messy like a lion's mane. She wears a typical orange inmate uniform along with a name tag that says "Nurfington" and black shoes.
Mrs. Nurfington is short tempered and has anger issues, of which may have been the reason why she landed in jail in the first place. She admires how her son has changed for the better and wishes that she could have learned what he did before she went to jail.
- To see the full gallery, go to Mrs. Nurfington/Gallery.
No gallery for Mrs. Nurfington exists yet! You can create it here.
- Like Nurf mentions in "Anti-Social Network," Mrs. Nurfington is shown to be an inmate, even being accompanied by a military soldier.
- In the same episode, it is shown that she sends her son knives as gifts.
- She has a striking resemblance to Skout from Nomad of Nowhere.
- She is apparently pregnant as Nurf mentions in "Bonjour Bonquisha."