- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wiki by expanding it.
Petrol can be described as the stoic and silent type of the group. He is shown to be aggressive, a common trait that he and his fellow Wood Scouts share. He almost always bears a serious expression on his face, however he does have a more softer and philosophical side shown in “Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot” as his flashback involves the Wood Scouts talking about their personal issues and him comforting them, albeit trough grunts. He also gives advice to Snake when he develops a crush on Tabii by resting his hand in Snake's shoulder.
Petrol stands at a bulkier and taller build as compared to the other two. He also has slightly darker skin along with a bald head and freckles on both sides of his cheeks. He always wears a somewhat menacing look on his face. He is the most muscular of the three, often used as a human shield. He wears the standard Wood Scout uniform with four Wood Scout badges.
- Petrol's full name was revealed by Pikeman in the episode "Camporee" after he fails the Flower Scouts' first round by falling into their pool of acid.
- Petrol might be a parody of Vin Diesel, being a bald, muscular man with a fuel-inspired name. He even appears inside a tuned car similar to those from The Fast and the Furious in the episode "Gwen Gets a Job."
- Petrol is shown to have a talent in the harmonica, as shown in the episode, “Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot”
- His voice is revealed in "Camp Loser Says What?" when he is voicing a puppet of Xemüg. If this is his real voice or just a performance is unknown.
- To see the full gallery, go to Petrol/Gallery.