- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||They named one after me!||”|
Quartersister is The Quartermaster's sister and is the only known live relative of Quartermaster left that is known by the government.
The Quartersister bears a striking resemblance to the Quartermaster, aside for a few exceptions. She has thick gray hair and wears a pink and white hat, a light olive green and light brown jacket over a light pink flannel shirt, blue jeans and brown knee high boots. She also has a hooked hand and also keeps one of her eyes closed at all times.
The Quartersister, like her brother, is quite mysterious. She is also shown to have a demise towards everything and immediately quarrels with her brother after they meet again for the first time in a long time. She also seems to hate kids as she states that he should stop working with the children at the end of the intro.
- It is revealed in the episode "Quartermaster Appreciation Day" that there was an an STD named after her.
- She disappears at the end of "Quartermaster Appreciation Day", it is unknown what happened to her but it can be assumed that she is dead.
- She is one of the oldest characters in the series, being the same age as her brother.
- She and the Quartermaster can be heard squabbling in the intro on the same episode.
- She and her brother are both shown to have all the possible STDs in existence and that there were no new ones for them to get.
- Quartersister along with her family members seem to take part in a tontine. With her being the second family member that The Quartermaster has killed off as of the episode "Quartermaster Appreciation Day."
- According to the the Quartermaster, they're related because two of their cousins had sex.