- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||You know, maybe I don't hate Camp Campbell. Maybe I hate EVERYTHING||”|
"Scout's Dishonor" is the 3rd episode of the first season of Camp Camp and the 3rd episode overall.
|“||Max, Neil, and Nikki's latest attempt to escape Camp Campbell goes awry. Nikki returns to a terrible place. Neil adapts to a better way of life. Max is held prisoner.||”|
- This plot summary is incomplete.
As another day concludes at Camp Campbell, Max, Nikki, and Neil sneak out to the pier for their second escape attempt (after their failed one in "Escape from Camp Campbell"). Max enlists the help of Billy Nikssilp, allegedly a well-decorated ex-Wood Scout, to ferry them away from Camp Campbell. Billy offers this help, not in generosity, but due to a "vow".
As they depart from camp, Neil and Nikki discuss what they would do "on the outside." However, when Nikki proceeds to offer the same question to Max – Max is shown to be distracted and concerned, suspicious of where they are heading– although Billy claims to be taking a "shortcut". Pondering this dilemma, Max realizes that they are traveling via Wood Scout property.
Upon Max's discovery, Billy ambushes Max and stabs him in the back with a sharpened candy cane. Startled, Neil and Nikki attempt to backpedal. However, Nikki is soon thrown overboard by Billy as "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!" (referring to the Wood Scout Camp). Seeking assistance from Neil, Max manages to restrain Billy for some time; however, Neil is nowhere to be seen, presumably falling overboard himself in attempt to retrieve Nikki. Billy regains control and forcefully jabs Max in the face. Battered, Max alleges that Billy never left the Wood Scouts, and indeed, Billy confirms that his vow was to show others the glory of the Wood Scouts. (Cue Theme Song)
After the theme song, Neil is shown knocked out with some seaweed on his head. He is woken by Nikki, who is obviously concerned, slapping him. After some confusion, three girls come across Nikki and Neil. It is revealed that Nikki knows the trio, who are a part of the Flower Scouts. Nikki admits to bailing the Flower Scouts because it was boring. When Neil attempts to introduce himself, Nikki hides his identity by making him refer to himself as "Neeancy," passing it off as a French name. The Flower Scouts offer to let Neeancy join them in their activities and say that Nikki could come too (but in a way that shows how much they dislike her). After the invitation, Neil asks out loud his curiosity as Max's well-being.
This cuts to a scene in which Max is being slapped across the face while tied up in a chair inside the Wood Scout Camp. As a scout (later revealed to be Petrol) hits Max repeatedly, an auburn-haired teen emerges and introduces himself as Edward Pikeman, the Senior Patrol leader of a Wood Scout Troop. Max proceeds to point out the acne on Pikeman's face. When Pikeman becomes visibly upset, he apologizes. Pikeman snaps out of it and explains that enrollment into the Wood Scouts is at an all-time low, resorting them to forcibly recruiting new members. When Max points out the irony of this, Pikeman denies kidnapping anyone, saying that it would be immoral. He then asks for the rope course to be prepared so Max's initiation process can begin. Upon hearing this, Max yells in protest.
Meanwhile, Neeancy and Nikki participate in various activities with the Flower Scouts. In each activity, the Flower Scouts seem to enjoy Neeancy's company, but look at Nikki with disgust as she shows them her own take on the projects. Afterward, Neeancy is rewarded with a badge and is officially accepted into the Flower Scouts. When Nikki proudly shows them the eagle she discovered, Neeancy congratulates her while the Flower Scouts back away in horror and disgust. Confused by this, Neeancy asks why they had such a bad attitude towards Nikki, causing them to reveal that they ran her out because she wasn't ladylike. When the Flower Scouts force Neeancy to choose between them and Nikki, Neil walks over to Nikki, swearing at them in the process. Neil reveals his true identity and flies away with Nikki while holding onto the eagle's legs. As they fly back to Camp Campbell, Nikki thanks Neil for sticking up for her, to which Neil replies with a cliche but heartwarming sentiment. Nikki comments on how gay that sounds which results in Neil scolding her, saying that they had just learned a lesson on stereotyping. When Nikki asks if Max has learned any lessons, it cuts to him dangling off a rope bridge, presumably from the ropes course in the Wood Scout Camp, with Max saying that he just hates everything.
- Nikki was revealed to be a Flower Scout before she got kicked out for being unlady-like before she started attending Camp Campbell.
- Nikki is shown to be able to tame wild animals, as she was able to tame a wild eagle and even named it "Timothy."
- The Flower Scouts' badge is revealed to double as a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Neil is shown to be skilled at embroidery, table manners and whatever else is required to be a Flower Scout.
- The Wood Scouts is shown to be a male only military-like camp as Snake throws Nikki overboard claiming that girls are not allowed in their camp.
- It is also revealed that out of all the camps situated in Lake Lilac, the Wood Scouts' camp is the only camp which has an eerie atmosphere to it.
- Lake Lilac is shown to be famous for the numerous camping grounds situated around it.Three of the most notable camps are: Camp Campbell, The Flower Scouts' Camp, and The Wood Scouts' Camp, to name a few.
- The title of this episode is a play on the oath taken by scouts, akin to "Scout's Honor".
- In the Flower Scout's camp is a sign that says "Donut Caboose". This is a reference to the characters Donut and Caboose from another one of Rooster Teeth's web series, Red vs. Blue.
- Nikki's ability to tame animals is later shown again in "Camporee" as she was able to tame a wild wolf by using cross-species communication and even got it to go after the other camps.
- Sasha saying "Tabii, seriously, what the fuck?!" after Tabii says that girls get pregnant once boys "pee" in them is referenced again in "Bonjour Bonquisha" after Tabii gets stabbed by the same fork that she was aiming to throw at The Cute Waitress.
- Although David states at the beginning of the episode how he doesn't sleep and lies in bed awake only to patiently and happily wait for the next day to come, this is proven untrue in "Cult Camp," as he was seen sleeping soundly with his morning wood.
- The transcript for "Scout's Dishonor" may be edited here.
- Archery, Hiking, Search-and-Rescue, Biking, Horseback-riding, Training that will save you from a heart-attack, Scuba-diving, Miming,
- Football, Limbo, Science, Stunting, Pre-calc, Spaceships, Treasure Hunting, Bomb defusal, No refusal, Fantasy, Circus Trapeze, and Fights and Ghosts and Paints and Snakes and Knives and Chess and Dance and Weights!
- I mean, have you considered that enrollment is low because you guys do things like kidnap other campers?
- Main article: Scout's Dishonor/Gallery