- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||Stop! Bring him back! You can't tear us apart! We're in love!||”|
"Something Fishy" is the eighth episode of the third season of Camp Camp, and is the 34th episode overall. It premiered for Rooster Teeth sponsors on July 13, 2018 and was made public on July 20, 2018.
|“||At a run-down summer camp in the 2010s, a lonely camp counselor forms a unique relationship with an amphibious creature that has emerged from the lake.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- The Quartermaster
- Space Kid
- Preston Goodplay
- Candy (mentioned)
- The Bird of Lilac
- Graggle's mother (mentioned)
- Gwen's diary
- Big Book of Birds
- It is revealed in the episode synopsis that the series takes place in the late 2010s.
- It is revealed that the Quartermaster had adopted Graggle thirty years prior to the events of the series, right after the passing of Graggle's mother.
- The Quartermaster has also revealed that he has survived three world wars.
- The whole episode is a parody of The Shape of Water, down to the synopsis based on the IMDb one for the film along with a similar promotional poster.
- Gwen references the event of how the fanfiction, Fifty Shades of Grey, became a full-length trilogy.
- Another visual gag about Dolph's character referencing Hitler is made when the blades of the windmill he painted looked similar to a swastika.
- The splinter on Nikki's palm goes missing for a few scenes but comes back once Gwen pries it off of her hand.
- Main article: Something Fishy/Gallery