- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
The Wood Scouts are an elite militant scouting organization for boys. They often act as pseudo antagonists of the series by frequently engaging their "rivals from across the lake" in competitions to control Camp Campbell's independence and prevent its campers from being annexed into the Wood Scouts. Its members are forced to endure strenuous training exercises to earn badges, and due to the lack of new recruits, they have resorted to kidnapping new members in order to keep the organization going. They are likely a reference to military camps and the Boy Scouts.
According to David, this camp is located just across Camp Camp.
Wood Scouts wear a tan, button-up, short-sleeved shirt, with a green sash and matching shorts, along with a brown belt. Edward, a more elite scout, wears a bigger, dark red sash, a long-sleeved and cuffed tan shirt with yellow shoulder epaulets, and dark green pants. Each member has a unique symbol on the left chest of their shirts, but in the episode "Camp Loser Says What," all Camp Campbell campers and counselors are outfitted with tops that has unhappy acorn symbols.
At some point, the harsh regime of the Wood Scouts began to discourage other boys from joining. In the episode "Scout's Dishonor," Max, in an attempt to flee Camp Campbell, had a supposedly ex-Woods Scout, Billy, get them a boat out of the camp. Along the way, Max discovers that the boat is from the Wood Scouts and is then stabbed in the back by Billy. Billy then throws Nikki overboard, declaring that no girls were allowed. Neil jumps overboard, allowing Billy to overpower Max. As his friends end up in the Flower Scouts camp, Max is tortured by Wood Scouts, who explain that they'll 'make a Wood Scout out of him.' Max then escapes and retreats back to Camp Campbell (though how he manages to do so is unknown, as he is still there at the end of the episode).
- The Wood Scouts are part of Troop #818, as stated by their senior patrol leader, Edward Pikeman.
- David stated that the Wood Scouts' camp is located just across Camp Campbell in the episode "Camporee".
- The Wood Scouts seem to have a helicopter, as shown in "Jermy Fartz," and a van as stated in "Cookin' Cookies."
- Since the Wood Scouts' camp has a scarcity of recruits, their scouts, mostly Pikeman, would bet anything that would benefit them new campers if they win. This is shown first in "Camporee," and then in "Jermy Fartz."
- And because of this, the Wood Scouts have made an ad looking for new recruits as seen in the newspaper that Daniel had in "Cult Camp."